This client came all the way from Birmingham for a tattoo she’d wanted for about 3 years. Being her first taste of ink, she wisely opted for the Temporary Tattoo Package, allowing her to try on her design in two different colours (black and brown). There was quite a lot of traffic on the way down and she had to leave early to head towards Portsmouth, but we managed to get the bulk of it done! Whenever she’s ready next, we’ll neaten it up with a thicker outline around the outside. 🙂
(1/5) “I’ve wanted a tattoo for years…this will be my first one!” #NAOHOAstory
(click to play:)
(3/5) Sending off temporary tattoos for this Birmingham-based client to try out! 😊 #NAOHOAstory .
(4/5) This is what a Temporary Tattoo looks like when it’s on! 😃 #NAOHOAstory .
(5/5) This is as finished as I’ll get for a long while, as she’s since moved to Canada! 🍁 Still need to do a thicker outline around the whole thing to tidy it up, but well sat nonetheless for her first tattoo. 😊 #NAOHOAstory .
“Naomi is an exceptional tattoo artist and highly skilled. I choose to get my first tattoo with Naomi because the studio was very welcoming, extremely clean and well organised. While I was there, Naomi made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I will definitely be going back there in the future.”
– Jen E.
Longing for a tattoo but can’t afford to pay for it in one go? NAOHOA is proud to be one of very few tattoo studios in the UK to offer Payment Plans, allowing you to pay in affordable monthly instalments.
How Does it Work?
We’ll have a Consultation as usual, so I can fully understand your tattoo idea and estimate a cost. From that, I’ll calculate payment options for 3, 6, 9 or 12-month instalments. Tattoos that cost over £1k can stretch up to two years in monthly instalments.
A £2 Transaction Fee will be added to each monthly payment. This makes it far more affordable than typical finance options.
Will I Still Need to Pay a Deposit?
I’m willing to accept an upfront fee that’s lower than the usual 50% – the amount of which will be decided on a case-by-case basis. Please be aware that this is non-refundable.
- A formal contract must be signed before designing commences,
- The client must sign up to GoCardless, using the link I provide (it’s super easy and only takes a couple of minutes!)
- An upfront fee is required, which is non-refundable. The amount can be negotiated.
- Get that tattoo you’ve wanted for yeeeaaars but struggled to save enough to get it completed in one go. With monthly payments, you’ll get your ink sooner, without the long slog of saving up first.
- Tiny £2 Transaction Fee, making this far cheaper than typical finance options.
- You have the freedom to choose which plan to opt for, based on your budget.
- You can choose which date of the month is best for payments to leave your account.
- Swift and easy set-up via GoCardless.
What’s the Catch?
- A £2 Transaction Fee will be added to each monthly payment, adding to the overall cost of your tattoo.
- The design process may take longer than usual, as I’ll be prioritising clients who pay via the usual method of 50% upfront and the rest after each session.
Can Anyone Sign Up to a Payment Plan?
Currently, I’m offering this on a case-by-case basis. If I have reason to think regular payments may not be possible, I have the right to decline this service to the individual. If this applies to you, please check out my ‘Money-Saving Tips’ blog post for advice! 🙂
If this interests you, please get in touch!
Book an Appointment: