Longing for a tattoo but can’t afford to pay for it in one go? NAOHOA is proud to be one of very few tattoo studios in the UK to offer Payment Plans, allowing you to pay in affordable monthly instalments.
How Does it Work?
We’ll have a Consultation as usual, so I can fully understand your tattoo idea and estimate a cost. From that, I’ll calculate payment options for 3, 6, 9 or 12-month instalments. Tattoos that cost over £1k can stretch up to two years in monthly instalments.
A £2 Transaction Fee will be added to each monthly payment. This makes it far more affordable than typical finance options.
Will I Still Need to Pay a Deposit?
I’m willing to accept an upfront fee that’s lower than the usual 50% – the amount of which will be decided on a case-by-case basis. Please be aware that this is non-refundable.
- A formal contract must be signed before designing commences,
- The client must sign up to GoCardless, using the link I provide (it’s super easy and only takes a couple of minutes!)
- An upfront fee is required, which is non-refundable. The amount can be negotiated.
- Get that tattoo you’ve wanted for yeeeaaars but struggled to save enough to get it completed in one go. With monthly payments, you’ll get your ink sooner, without the long slog of saving up first.
- Tiny £2 Transaction Fee, making this far cheaper than typical finance options.
- You have the freedom to choose which plan to opt for, based on your budget.
- You can choose which date of the month is best for payments to leave your account.
- Swift and easy set-up via GoCardless.
What’s the Catch?
- A £2 Transaction Fee will be added to each monthly payment, adding to the overall cost of your tattoo.
- The design process may take longer than usual, as I’ll be prioritising clients who pay via the usual method of 50% upfront and the rest after each session.
Can Anyone Sign Up to a Payment Plan?
Currently, I’m offering this on a case-by-case basis. If I have reason to think regular payments may not be possible, I have the right to decline this service to the individual. If this applies to you, please check out my ‘Money-Saving Tips’ blog post for advice! 🙂
If this interests you, please get in touch!
Book an Appointment: