Hey, folks~ Some lovely people have repurposed local phone booths to hold books that are free to borrow and donate during the COVID-19 lockdown. They’ve also been dubbed Lockdown Libraries! (I used ‘pop-up’ in the title for better SEO).
I’ve put together an interactive map so you can find them more easily. Anyone can add new spots to it – please try and make the locations as accurate as possible and set the icon to a red book so they’re easy for others to find 📕:
I’ve not titled it to a particular area, so people from any town/city/country can add to the map. This way, there only needs to be one point-of-reference.
- On this page, click ‘View Larger Map’ on the top right (icon of the corners of a square),
- On the left side bar, click ‘EDIT’ (you need to be logged into your Gmail account for this),
- Click on the ‘Add Marker’ icon, between the hand and Share icons,
- Click on the map where the Lockdown Library is
- Give it a name/decsriptions and press ‘Save.
- Change the icon to a red book (left side bar), so it’s consistent with the others and easy to find.
I’ll be donating some plants (mainly mint and aloe vera), for anyone who fancies a new plant buddy with their latest read. 📖🌱
Stay safe, lovelies~!
For helpful links and NAOHOA updates relating to COVID-19, visit this blog post.